Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just for the sake of an update.....

Hello again faithful followers :) I wish I could say that I have TONS to catch you up on, but then I would be lying....and I try my best not to lie when it is avoidable. In the last week or so, there haven't been any new and great changes to speak of. I feel like I wake up either looking pregnant or having to remind myself that I am. I have taken some belly pics that are posted below. Honestly, I think there is maybe a slight change from one month to another, but it could have been the huge meal we ate at Dan's mom's house before the last pic. Even before MJ, i looked pregnant when leaving there most of the time :)
4 1/2 weeks - the day we found out!
I think this is  6 weeks 2 days
8 weeks exactly

I decided that I would be against my better judgement to post the pics of how my boobs have progressed, so those will remain in the vault ;-) haha. I'm kidding.

I have my next doctors appointment next Wednesday, and from what I understand, I will be going back monthly until I'm about 26 weeks then it will be twice a month, then weekly in the last month. Thinking about it like that makes it seems like MJ's arrival is just around the corner! I think thats why I try to think about it like that more often than taking it "day by day".

Meanwhile, Dan and I are making our house a place that is more comfortable and fun to be at, as we are spending more and more time here :) We have made our patio a little oasis with new furniture and a brand spanking new grill!! We tested it out for the first time last weekend with Kristin, Jon and mini-Coop and I think it was a success.

As for me, I have been on a rollercoaster ride when it comes to energy. It seems to come in spurts, and when I'm out, I'm out! Same with my appetite. I have a new appreciation for desserts of any kind....as well as stretchy pants ;-) Besides that, me, Dan and MJ are just hanging out enjoying our down time before its a thing of the past.

More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment