Thursday, March 31, 2011

God is always listening....and reading apparently

So, in the last blog I wrote, I made note of the fact that "I didn't really look or feel pregnat". Well, not that I intended that as a prayer request from my mouth/blog to God's ears, but he sure answered!! Tuesday I put on one of my old favorite pairs of jeans, I spent the rest of the day feeling like they were choking me out! That was the last time that those jeans will be worn sans belly band :( Yesterday, I put on another pair of jeans and was convinced the Tuesday pair had just shrunk, because I had no problem buttoning this pair that was the exact same size......Yea.....right. I took a look in the mirror and found my zipper fighting for its life to keep my goods under wraps. Then, last night, Kristin came by with my favorite little man, and confirmed that I did, in fact, LOOK pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that when someone tells you that, it does NOT mean that I look fat.....I'm still working on that. Although, after she left, I did take a little time to admire my new little belly in the mirror, careful not to turn around to see that it had also grown a friend on the other side of my body, that was not carrying a child :-/ So.....got the looking pregnant thing covered. Thanks, God.

Since my last posting, I have lost all cravings. In fact nothing sounds good. You could put a burger covered in sourpunch bites, wrapped in pizza in front of me and I wouldnt even salivate. True story. However, I am quickly finding that when one thing stops, another starts. I only thought I was breaking out bad before.....I had no idea what I was in for :( My whole face and chest are rebelling against me, and I'm not sure there is enough cleanser in the world to make a dent. Not to mention, my husband suggested that I bring a donut to work to sit on to ease the comfort of another little gem I have recently discovered....oh the joys of pregnancy. And now, have the feeling pregnant thing covered as well. Again, thanks for listening, God.

I know it sounds like I'm complaining....mainly because I complain a lot, and have a captive audience who seems to be entertained by it, but I am learning day by day that there is nothing I wouldn't endure for my little MJ. I keep reminding myself that the acne is temporary and the hemmroids will eventually go away, but my little girl or boy will be with me forever. Yep, they have the rest of their life to hear about what they put their mother through! ;-)

Next visit in 2 weeks!! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment