Wednesday, September 7, 2011

*interjection*

* Last night was the first night that I did not sleep well....I'm not convince I slept at all. It feels like someone has taken a baseball bat to my lower back and getting "comfortable" is not something I know how to do at the moment.
* Today my walk is not even a waddle....its more of scoot.
* When i weighed myself this morning, I was 3 lbs heavier than i was yesterday....how does that even happen?!
* Dan and I left the house together and I stopped and told him I had to run back in to get my prenatal vitamin and my stool softener.....I'm pretty sure there was a time I would have kept that last part to myself.

This is not your normal post, but definitely something I wanted to remember. I'm just shy of 35 weeks....while I'm ready for Mia's arrival, I am also overwhelmed with the lists running through my head right now. Lists of things that I need to do. I wake up in the middle of the night with ideas on how I am going to organize her closet....really?? I have 3 more weeks, after this one, of work left and I can't seem to stop trying to streamline things in my sleep.....too bad that doesnt translate when i get up. I think its mostly because I'm too busy trying not to faceplant onto my key board.

I am, however, thankful for the cooler weather and for short weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment